Thursday, March 19, 2009

Surprised of what the American Idol last night, one of my girls' gone. It's the end of the road for Alexis. It seems like, Country music is so easy to sing if we listen to it, but in fact, it's really hard. It's a very complicated music and songs are just so difficult to immitate and also hard to personalize. I really don't like country music except Carrie Underwood's and Shania Twain's songs which are more interesting to listen to compared to some...arrggg...This is just my opinion but it's so hard to express sometimes.

Yesterday, Todd didn't go to work but instead he went with us grocery shopping. Thank God! We went to a lot of places, errands here and there. I am just very disappointed yesterday because I was going to get my state id card and there's just a lot of requirements! Grrrr!!! So we have to drive back there again in couple more weeks.

We are all excited to go to Spokane though. It's going to be a long, long trip but worth it. A lot to see on the road and most of all, I will have my teeth fix too!!! Which is really awesome. I'd been suffering for a year now and to know that my suffering will be over pretty soon, it's worth the wait.

I am planning to have a business on line but I'm still doing a feasibility and case study at the same time. There will be a lot of competition but oh well, this is my hobby and it's better show it to the world instead of keeping it all by myself and wearing them in order to coordinate with the color of my clothes!!! duh duh duh...Todd had been teasing me as a very color-coordinated person which is I'd been used to be doing since the time I could remember. Maybe it's just the up-bringing from my beloved Nanay.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger